Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A New Me...

First and foremost, Happy New Year!!!!

It has been a long time since I've had the gumption to put my thoughts down in writing, but here we go.  Life has changed...

Yes, it is as simple as that - my life has changed, as I'm sure yours has as well.  Marriage, motherhood, relocation, changing of relationships, and the list goes on and on.  Throughout it all I have evolved and become more wise to the things of life and taken on more accountability for my actions and state of mind.  Becoming responsible for people other than yourself has a way changing you into a person you never knew was there on the inside.  Being a wife and mother has brought such joy and fulfillment to my life.  I've been able to accomplish things that I never, ever believed possible - like having a baby without an epidural.  LOLOLOL!  Being almost 40 and completely rearranging the life that I had spent years building was a challenge, but worth it.  This all as shown me more of God's faithfulness; His grace and mercy and most importantly -His Love!

Change is not always comfortable, but necessary.  Don't be afraid to embrace the new, the foreign, the unknown.   As I welcome the new me, I applaud the new you.

Quote from @luthermckinstry

No comments:

Post a Comment