Tuesday, May 15, 2012

God is Here, Part II

As I dressed for work this morning, I listened to a preacher speak on the wilderness experience and it helped my thought process for today’s blog.

Yet again, I received a phone call yesterday from a dear friend, who received less than desirable news and I did my best to keep her encouraged of God’s word in the midst of it all.  One thing that I took from the message this morning is that God doesn't have to tell you how He's gonna do it - as long as He does it.
Isaiah 55:8…For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
Sometimes God has to remind us of what He did before so that we'll know that He can do it now.  We are where we are as a place of proving!

If we possess a blessing without being proven – we might try to take credit for it.  So in order for Him to get the glory He has to make the situation so until us and everyone else around us knows that it was NOBODY but God!!  When God does a thing - He doesn't want anyone to be able to take credit for any of it.

A few examples to keep in mind of how God can and will…

Children of Israel walked around 40 years and their clothes didn't wear out!!!
Read Judges chapters 6 and 7 on how God used Gideon and 300 men to defeat the Midianites.  There had to be several hundreds of thousands of them and God brought them down with only 300 men.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE CAN DO IN YOUR LIFE???

No comments:

Post a Comment