Saturday, May 12, 2012

God is Here...

One thing that I can say for sure is that many of the people that I love dearly are going through some extremely tough times in life right now.  With that said, the Holy Spirit dropped some scriptures of encouragement to me...

Isaiah 59:1...Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear.
Isaiah 59:19...So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him

I Peter 4:12-13...Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Romans 8:18...For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

II Corinthians 12:9...And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Be encouraged and know that God is here...

6 comments:

  1. So glad God is an ON TIME God with an ON TIME Word EVERY TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I can't think of one time in my life where He didn't save the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing theses encouraging scriptures with us! These came in right on time for me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks so much...These scriptures are very encouraging. I haven't told anyone about the challenges I'm facing right now, but the Holy Spirit allowed you to encourage me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed this today! Thanks

    ReplyDelete