Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Encouragement Sharing

Today I was reading through some old e-mails and this was just a snippet of encouragement that was passed along to me, that I'd now like to pass on to you...
I remind myself that God's favor is on my life, and that when I am promoted, He is glorified.  I simultaneously remind myself that when I keep Him tucked away, He gets little or minimum exposure in my life.  The higher I rise, the louder I testify of His awesome power. 
I've come to finally understand that God has properly prepared me for everything that I will face, good or bad; and I cling to that.  Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." 
Be blessed and walk in God's peace my friends...

3 comments: