Sunday, April 29, 2012

Time Out, II

WOW!  An entire month has gone by and not a single posting.  That's because I haven't been taking "time out" like I should've.  Back in January, me and a couple of friends took a trip out of town and it was SO needed.  I rested, but not completely.  So in a few weeks, I plan to take another trip, but this one is for the soul purpose of resting my mind and body.  There are many times when we take a day off and just lay around, but guess what???  Our minds are still running! 

If you're anything like me, you feel guilty when you sit and do absolutely nothing.  BUT - there is nothing wrong with that.  We have to stop every now and then or we'll go so fast that we pass life by (and not life passing us by).

So, stop - close your eyes - take a deep breath...Now just relax...

2 comments:

  1. We are all still learning the importance of slowing down from time to time.

    ReplyDelete