Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lessons Learned

These last few months at work have been very trying - hence the lack of postings.  However, through all of the frustrating days and sleepless night, I've learned many lessons about myself.  I've learned that I didn't have the tolerance that I once thought I had (so I need to pray more); I learned that when pushed to the limits - my ability to perform went to a better level; most importantly I learned that when people discount you - God will raise you up.

The lessons I've learned over the past 4 months are ones that I try to remind myself of daily.  If I keep myself reminded of them, then I must hold myself accountable for maintaining a positive attitude.  I've learned that God did not set me up to fail.

"When your problems are bigger than you, Remember that God is bigger than them."
- Author: Elizabeth Manis
Luke 1:37…For with God nothing shall be impossible.

1 comment: