Monday, March 4, 2013

My Smile is Moving Down…

I shared with a friend today that it’s one thing for a smile to be on your face and another thing for the smile to be in your heart.  It’s one thing to hear a word; it’s another thing to receive it.

It’s funny how things will come and there are simple, yet profound messages buried within them.  For the last two weeks, I’ve been stuck on this song by Jennifer Hudson called, “I Am Changing.”  In addition to that, I read a quote by Brad Kloha that said, “You have to make time for the things that you want. If you're not willing to sacrifice and make the time, you don't really want it." 

God is the reason for the smile being in our hearts, so if that’s what we want, we have to be willing to sacrifice our time and get in His presence.  For there is His presence is everything that we need.  It’s there in that alone time that His word will become alive and invigorate us; motivate us; give us passion for life to allow God’s will to become our greatest desires.

My smile is moving down and it feels oh so good….

No comments:

Post a Comment