Monday, April 8, 2013

My Little, His Lot


Throughout the things that I've encountered in life, one thing has constantly proven true and that's the fact of God taking my little and making it a lot. 

I recall a time when I felt that I could get by in life without paying my tithes. Well how wrong was I proven to be!  I had the same monthly expenses, but for the life of me couldn't take care of my obligations.  As soon a I checked back into reality and began paying them again - my financial situation improved tremendously and has consistently been on an incline ever since.  

Again recently, I was reminded of my little and His lot! As a result of the economy and reform and cut backs - we are being challenged to do more with less.  For a few months at work, I struggled greatly with this notion and in "my mind" couldn't imagine how this would work.  It wasn't until I chose to let go and let God that He worked it out.  He has once again taken my little and made it a lot.  My team and I are accomplishing just as much, if not more with less. 

When we remove out logic from the situation, God will do more with our little than ever imagined.  Try Him today!

I Kings 17 - Widow woman of Zarephath....

No comments:

Post a Comment