Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pursuit of Excellence...

Happy New Year and Welcome 2014!!!!

My text to my friends read, "Doing it BIG in 2014!" In return a message I received stated, "May The LORD make 'everything' NEW!"  You either go all out this year or go home; no time for sitting on the sidelines.  Like Will Smith in the Pursuit of Happyness, I'm dedicated to the Pursuit of Excellence this year.  If at first I don't succeed, I'll try try again until I achieve and excel at my God inspired goals and dreams.  God has trusted me to live the absolute best life possible in honor to Him and that's what I intend to do.  My life will be my message and I won't be comfortable with status quo... Time to lever up!


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'

- Erma Bombeck

1 comment:

  1. Amen and amen again! One of my favorite quotes too. We have to keep it going for 2014.

    ReplyDelete