Monday, April 7, 2014

Receive Goodness Freely...

I'm on the precipice of something great and if I'm not careful, I'll talk myself out of it.  I have to remind myself of God's promises.  I think sometimes we are so accustomed to receiving the short end of the stick, until when the blessings begin to flow - we become anxious.

We must learn to receive God's goodness freely; especially when you know you're living right before The Lord!

Proverbs 10:22 (NIV)...The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
Deuteronomy 30:15-16 (NIV)... See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
2 Corinthians 2:20 (MSG)... Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment