Monday, June 11, 2012

Three Words...

"I love you.." Three words that have such a tremendous impact on our lives.  When was the last time you heard those words?  Was it from someone who meant something to you or that you wanted to hear it from? How'd it make you feel?  Who was the last person that you said it to? Did you mean it or was it something said out of routine?

One day at work I went around to each of my staff members and said, "in case no one has said it today - let me be the first to tell you that I love you!" The impact was something that I never expected. People's faces lightened up, others said you have no idea what that meant to me or OMG I needed that more than you know.  

Think about it for a moment.  I love you... I know I like hearing it and I'm sure you do too.   Love on someone today and mean it from your heart.  It'll make you feel just as good to say it as it was for them to hear it.

1 comment:

  1. A good message. We definitely must let people know we appreciate them and love them.

    ReplyDelete