Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back on Track…

I think we can all attest to the fact that there has been something to come along in our lives that just completely knocked us off of our feet.  I mean this thing took the wind out of our sails and made us retreat to solitary confinement.  I know it happened to me.  I can remember how terrible I felt and how I didn’t want to be around anyone and bothered by anybody.  But what I came to understand through it all was how the enemy wants us to do just that – be alone.  Because when we are alone, he has time to talk to us and manipulate our feelings and emotions.  It’s during this time where some of us may not even want to attend regular church services or take time to pray because we may feel, ‘what’s the use – does God care?’  That’s how I started to feel…


This situation could be something we caused or it can even be something that God allowed to happen. Whatever the case – it’s time to get back on track!  Our feelings and emotions can become our greatest enemy if we allow them to be.  We can’t always go on how we feel – we have to go on what we know.


Romans 8:28...” And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”


If you truly trust and believe in the power of the Almighty God – then get up!  The more time we spend focusing on what happened, the longer it takes for our true blessings to manifest.  We’ve encircled this mountain long enough.  God has a blessing just for you!


Jeremiah 29:11 – 12…”For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.”

2 comments: