Saturday, September 22, 2012

God is Here, Part III

This morning Psalms 37:25 dropped into my Spirit and weighed heavily on me.  The scripture say, "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."  This entire chapter is so inspiring that I would encourage you all to take some time out to read it and meditate on it. 

God will never leave us and He will never forsake us; He will do just what He said!  I believe God - I trust God - I stand on His precious promises.  Why would I serve a God that I didn't wholeheartedly trust?  Why would you? 

Times are tough and the devil is busy.  Many of the end time Bible prophecies are taking place right before our very eyes, BUT God is here!  Many of us are encountering situations in our lives that we've never imagined, but I challenge you to trust rather than be in despair.  Pray rather than talk!  Seek God more rather than giving up!

It may even appear that the wicked are prospering in their way, but know that God has your life in His hands.  You don't have to do what others do to get ahead.  All you have to do is keep the faith and be righteous.  God is here and He will take care of you!

1 comment:

  1. Your words of encouragement bless my Spirit man more than you'll ever know. I love how you use God's Word and interwine it with daily life (reality).

    ReplyDelete