Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Want More...

The more of me that I see, the more of God I want!

You ever got all deep and asked God to show you you?  But then when you saw YOU - you didn't like what you saw...  Well it's one of those days.  I consider myself to be a morally good person, but there are still those little quirks and hang ups that I know about myself (and only I know) that make me say, "GOD I NEED SO MUCH MORE OF YOU!"

Last night I watched a movie called The Grace Card.  It explored a tragic event in a man's life that caused him to become very bitter and disastrous to those trying to establish bonds with him.  The movie went on to reveal more about the Grace of God that is over our lives.  As I sat watching that movie, it brought on conviction for me taking advantage of God's grace.   Romans 6:1 - 2..."What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not!"

Thank God for His grace because the more of me that I see, the more of God I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment