Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What's The Message?

"My life is my message."
- Mahatma Gandhi

I love quotes and at times they help me remain accountable for my actions.  I use quotes and thoughts for the day as a source of motivation and encouragement for others.  This particular quote has stuck with me for a few years now and this morning it was on my mind. 

At the end of every year, many of us take the time to reflect on what we have or have not accomplished and then we formulate a plan of action for the upcoming year.  However, when taking that time of reflection, let's think about the message we sent, based on the lives we have lived. 

“Your actions speak so loudly, I can not hear what you are saying.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

This upcoming year, don't just simply write down a resolution because it's the norm; be the words on the page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment