Sunday, March 22, 2015

There's Been A Delay...

If you're anything like me, you've sat back quite often and wondered why so many things have taken so long to manifest.  Then today as I took my time to get a few things done around the house a song came on called "I'm Gonna Be Ready" by Yolanda Adams.   I've listened to this song many times over, but today it struck a different chord in me.  

One verse says: 

Sight beyond what I see you know what's best for me
Prepare my mind,  prepare my heart 
For whatever comes, I'm gonna be ready
Strength to pass any test, I feel like I'm so blessed 
With you in control, I can't go wrong 
Cause I know I'm gonna be ready

Therefore, could the delay be due to me not being ready?!  

Personally, I'm sure there have been many delays in my life and I've flat out missed some things that were to come my way because I was not ready.  I was not in place.  I was doing it on my own because God was taking too long.  I was too busy crying about my situation.  I didn't know how to silence all the noise around me, so I didn't hear His voice; it just blended in.  

Accountability!!!  

Be ready so that there are no more delays and so that you can get ALL that God has in store for you.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! Every time I hear it, I'm reminded of His timing. Accountability is needed, but so is preparation. Thanks for the reminder. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete