Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Matters Of The Heart...


"When my heart is right towards God, He is obligated to orchestrate the situations, circumstances and the events of my life to bring me into the knowledge of the things that I need to know, and the people that I need to know that are critical to the fulfillment of my purpose and destiny in life."
- Unknown


Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.
(Proverbs 4:23 NLT)
 

And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.
 (Mark 12:30 NLT)

 Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. My eyes will be open and my ears attentive to every prayer made in this place.
(2 Chronicles 7:14, 15 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment