Monday, January 23, 2012

I Want to Live

I want to live a long, healthy, happy life and I plan to do just that.  In order for my life to be what I want it to be, I must take care of myself.  This means spiritually, emotionally and physically. 

Just like I have to feed my body food to be able to live, I must feed my spirit the word of God to live.  John 6:35 - "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."  The bible is the instruction manual on how to live.  It is up to us to read this word, study this word and meditate on it day and night.  Just like taking a test in school that you MUST pass to complete the course - this is the how we need to be with the bible.

I must care for myself emotionally by being true to yourself.  Go back and read the blog entitled "Self Inspection."  If you feel a certain way, don't ignore it, but try and understand it.  Surround yourself with positive people who will influence your life in positive ways.  Do away with the drama that seems to find us all so easily.  Protect what goes into you so that what comes out of you will be life.

Take care of yourself physically.  Stop complaining about your weight and do something about it.  Take vitamins and eat foods that are life sustaining.  Take the stairs instead of the elevator; park further away at the store; exhibit discipline and tell yourself no to that fried chicken.

I want to live a long, healthy, happy life and I plan to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment