Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Speak To It!

This morning I read Ezekiel 37 and it got me fired up! 

"And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:"

What are you speaking/prophesying to in your life today?  What sickness, circumstance or life situation are you prophesying to???  The definition of prophesy is to declare or foretell by or as if by divine inspiration.  So what do you think you are doing when you call those things that be not as though they were?

I encourage you to speak life into your own situation.  Don't wait for someone else to come along to declare life to you - DECLARE IT YOURSELF.  I read a devotion by David Wilkerson yesterday called "Violent Faith" and here is snippet from it:


"Indeed, I see a godly people with an aggressive faith being raised up. This holy remnant is full of Jesus, loving Him with all their hearts."

Speak to it!!!

1 comment: