Friday, January 13, 2012

Positive Affirmation

Do you know the power of positive affirmations?


Psalm 139:14 – “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” 
Jeremiah 1: 5 – “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I set you apart…”
Matthew 10:30 – “And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.”
God has shown us in His word how special we are, but do you know that for yourself?  Have you taken time to think about how unique you are?  There is no one in the world exactly like you!  The Lord said in His word that “before you were born He set you apart!”  How absolutely awesome is that?!  No one can make you feel inferior unless you allow them to do so.  There is so much power in positive affirmations. 
Stand in the mirror and look yourself in the eyes and say, “I love me some me!”  Tell yourself how beautiful you are and how special you are and how God created you for a purpose.  God has not set any of us up for failure, so don’t allow those thoughts to plague your mind.  Always counter a negative thought with a positive affirmation.  If the thought comes to mind that you can’t do something – verbally say, “I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!”
There is great power in speaking positive affirmations and you should begin to speak them over your life today and every day.  I’m not telling you something that I don’t practice myself.  Trust me – it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment